Thursday, November 7, 2013

MELASMA AND PIGMENTATION TREATMENTS

Melasma (also referred to as Chloasma) is a very common skin disorder.  Melasma and hyper-pigmentation  is the  darkening and discoloration  of the skin caused by an excessive production of melanin.  This darkening of the skin appears mostly on the face, but can also be present on the neck.

Melanin is the body's natural darkening pigment, but when it is focussed in one area it creates uneven skin tone and dark brown patches.  It is most common in young women with darker skin types, but it can affect anyone.  Common causes include pregnancy, birth control pills, prolonged outdoor sun exposure, and hormonal imbalances.

For women, concealing these patchy brown areas can sometimes be achieved with makeup, but this is not entirely effective and is often time consuming and expensive. For men, the use of concealer and makeup is generally not a desired option.
Melasma treatment on dark skin with Fraxel

Our office has treated many patients successfully with various approaches, including: Caracas chemical masque, high potency bleaching agents for home use, Fraxel laser, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL).

We currently offer all the above treatments in our office.  After treatment, you can help prevent Melasma from returning by wearing sunscreen everyday.

13 comments:

  1. Keep inspiring your readers, helpful for lots of Melasma Treatment peoples. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learn some new stuff from it too. thanks for sharing your information.
    https://www.tor.com/members/theblacklistinc/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great survey. I'm sure you're getting a great response.
    lazma Cream

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing
    Tubular Inspection

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your article has piqued a lot of positive interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. Digital Agency Karachi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Digital Media Marketing is growing rapidly. We all need to move with Digital Marketing And Advertising.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cloud computingprovides alternate ways to access essential banking technologies- giving banks access to a highly secure mission critical system without the need for significant internal IT resources and expensive infrastructure of their own.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us.I too always learn something new from your post.
    Search engine optimization services

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.
    Melasma Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'M TRISHA NELSON I contracted HIV in 2O16, I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for HIV. I started taking my ARVs, My CD4 was 77 and the viral load was 112,450. I saw a website of Dr. James, also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HIV. I contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and I took it for 3 weeks,after that I went for a check-up and I was cured of HIV . his herbal  medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT AND EASY TO DRINK, there's no special diet when taking Dr James herbal medicine. He also cures Melasma,thyroid, DIABETES, CANCER HPV, ALS, HEPATITIS B, KIDNEY DISEASES, HERPES,SHINGLES.  and lots more. You can reach him on..[.DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM] thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have shared a very useful and worthy Blog and you decribed the material with details. So I have got this
    similar website through which We conduct online surveys from users of different brands and Products and their opinion about
    that particular brand or product whichever they are using and in return we offer them with different kind of
    incentives(any of your chosing).

    So, Join now @paid market research Australia and start earning
    with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is quite beneficial, although think about the facts when it reaches this target. Breast augmentation surgeon

    ReplyDelete